- ACVSO - Alameda County Veterans Service Officer chartered with preparation, presentation, and prosecution of claims under laws
administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- VETS - Veterans Employment & Training Services, dedicated to Veterans succeeding in the 21st century workforce. The mission statement
for VETS is to provide veterans and transitioning service members with the resources and services to succeed in the 21st century workforce by
maximizing their employment opportunities, protecting their employment rights and meeting labor-market demands with qualified veterans today.
- VetJobs.com – Job search tool, resume posting, and a site to refer employers to.
- Recruit Military - We offer many different ways for former enlisted personnel, junior military officers, senior officers, military spouses and
transitioning military personnel to connect with thousands of organizations.
- America's Job Exchange - A nationwide job search tool.
- www.LinkedIn.com – Your electronic profile and a job search tool
- www.Simplyhired.com – Job search tool
- www.LinkSV.com – Information about small and medium companies
- www.Jobnob.com - Salary comparison website & volunteer job matching
- www.HirePatriots.com - Help veterans & communities connect for employment for both 1 day jobs & full time careers
- helmetstohardhats.com - Provides a job search function for former military personnel
- HSG Consulting - Provides assistance in resume critiquing, job searching and those transitioning out of the military.
- US Department of Labor - Provides information on hiring Veterans
- USAJOBS - USAJOBS is the official job site of the US Federal Government. It's your one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment
- CareerOneStop - CareerOneStop is the suite of web-based products funded and developed by the U.S. Department of Labor. CareerOneStop
includes America's Career InfoNet and America's Service Locator. Each product offers unique solutions for the increasing demands of today's
labor market to meet the specialized needs of job seekers, employers, and the workforce and education communities.
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management - helps job seekers find information for job hunting
- The American Legions Career Center - Provides additional resources and news for Veterans seeking employment.
- Coming Home Project - non-profit organization devoted to providing compassionate expert care, support, education, and stress management
tools for Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, service members, their families, and their service providers
- Fierce CIO - IT Management site for those looking for IT positions, IT Reading material, and IT related sources
- HireVets.com - Job search tool with information on job fairs, disabilities, benefits, education, loans, etc.
- O*NET ONLINE - Labor statistics, salary comparison, position research.
- Indeed - Nationwide collaboration Job search tool
- Glassdoor - Company Salaries, Reviews, and Interviews posted anonymously by employees.
- Work2Future - Job search support, career counseling, training. Work2Future Job Fair Tips Handout: Click Here
- Armed Forces Employer Partnership - finding jobs for Reservists from all Service branches and their family members
- 10 Ways to Use Linkedin for Your Job Search - Article provided by: Corporate Gray Blog -- Connecting Employers To Military Veterans