LinkedIn.com – Your electronic profile and a job search tool
Simplyhired.com – Job search tool
LinkSV.com – Information about small and medium companies
Indeed - Nationwide collaboration Job search tool
USAJOBS - official job site of the US Federal Government.
CareerOneStop - CareerOneStop is the suite of web-based products funded and developed by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Glassdoor - Company Salaries, Reviews, and Interviews posted anonymously by employees.
U.S. Office of Personnel Management - helps job seekers find information for job hunting.
Zip Recruiter - Career opportunities for the brave men and women who have served our country. We salute you!
17. Veterans2work.org - Cloud Computing Career Launch Program free of charge to qualifying Post-9/11 veterans and active duty spouses.
18. HirePatriots.com - Help veterans & communities connect for employment for both 1 day jobs & full time careers
19. Swords To Plowshares - Founded in 1974, Swords to Plowshares is a community-based, non-profit organization that provides
counseling and case management, to veterans in the San Francisco Bay Area.
20. US Department of Labor - Provides information on hiring Veterans.
21. The American Legions Career Center - Provides additional resources and news for Veterans seeking employment.
22. Coming Home Project - non-profit organization devoted to providing compassionate expert care, support, education, and stress management
tools for Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, service members, their families, and their service providers.
23. O*NET ONLINE - Labor statistics, salary comparison, position research.
24. Veterans and Substance Abuse: The many sides of the problem. Drug abuse among veterans is higher than in most other civilian
populations. This is due, in large part, to post-traumatic stress disorder, which plagues combat veterans, especially those who have endured
25.Veterans Administration Blogs - VA benefits, health issues, and help for Veterans re-entering the job market.
26. Home Buying Resources for Veterans, The Realty Medics. Finding an option for both veterans and active service members in search for any
possible financing resources which they can use to purchase their home.
27. Home Loans For All - VA Loans, Benefits, Eligibility and Requirements.
28. The Recovery Village - dedicated to helping those struggling with substance abuse into recovery.
29. How to Help a Veteran with Addiction: http://www.rehabcenter.net/veterans-and-substance-abuse/ a helpful guide filled with informative facts/guidance regarding
addiction prevalence in the Veteran community and how to help.
30. Going Back to School After the Military,outlines some of the reasons why veterans like you are going back to school, the financial assistance available, and some
potential career options upon graduation.
31. Veterans And Drug Addiction- There is a growing concern across the country regarding veterans and drug addiction. Luckily, there are treatment facilities with special
programs designed to help. (rehabspot.com)
32. Veteran Drug Rehab- Veterans and Addiction. Alcohol and prescription drug abuse are higher among active duty service members and veterans.
33. Addiction can not only cause damage to your health and support system but also ruin your personal finances making it hard to bounce back after recovery. We created the guide,
"How To Rebuild Your Finances After Rehab", to assist those who have struggled with addiction get themselves and their finances back on track.
34. No Veterans Left Behind. Founded by a veteran, disabledvets.com fights for fellow veterans seeking disability benefits.
35. VA Calculator Resource for Veterans, A calculator for Veterans that helps determine how much disability they may be owed by VA based on their injuries.
36. Silent Professionals, Your source for vetted defense and private security jobs and personnel.
37. Veterans2Work, Helping veterans and businesses succeed - together.
38. Mesothelioma Justice Network Our mission is to be the leading online resource for victims suffering from asbestos-related diseases.
A guide for mesothelioma patients and their loved
ones toward answers, information, and healthcare