| Additional Resources:
- VETS - Veterans Employment & Training Services, dedicated to Veterans succeeding in the 21st century workforce. The mission statement
for VETS is to provide veterans and transitioning service members with the resources and services to succeed in the 21st century workforce by
maximizing their employment opportunities, protecting their employment rights and meeting labor-market demands with qualified veterans today.
- Recruit Military - We offer many different ways for former enlisted personnel, junior military officers, senior officers, military spouses and
transitioning military personnel to connect with thousands of organizations.
- America's Job Exchange - A nationwide job search tool.
- www.LinkedIn.com – Your electronic profile and a job search tool
- www.Simplyhired.com – Job search tool
- www.LinkSV.com – Information about small and medium companies
- www.HirePatriots.com - Help veterans & communities connect for employment for both 1 day jobs & full time careers
- helmetstohardhats.com - Provides a job search function for former military personnel
- HSG Consulting - Provides assistance in resume critiquing, job searching and those transitioning out of the military.
- US Department of Labor - Provides information on hiring Veterans
- USAJOBS - USAJOBS is the official job site of the US Federal Government. It's your one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment
- CareerOneStop - CareerOneStop is the suite of web-based products funded and developed by the U.S. Department of Labor. CareerOneStop
includes America's Career InfoNet and America's Service Locator. Each product offers unique solutions for the increasing demands of today's
labor market to meet the specialized needs of job seekers, employers, and the workforce and education communities.
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management - helps job seekers find information for job hunting
- The American Legions Career Center - Provides additional resources and news for Veterans seeking employment.
- Coming Home Project - non-profit organization devoted to providing compassionate expert care, support, education, and stress management
tools for Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, service members, their families, and their service providers
- Fierce CIO - IT Management site for those looking for IT positions, IT Reading material, and IT related sources
- HireVets.com - Job search tool with information on job fairs, disabilities, benefits, education, loans, etc.
- O*NET ONLINE - Labor statistics, salary comparison, position research.
- Indeed - Nationwide collaboration Job search tool
- Glassdoor - Company Salaries, Reviews, and Interviews posted anonymously by employees.
- Veterans Administration Blogs - VA benefits, health issues, and help for Veterans re-entering the job market.
- Work2Future - Job search support, career counseling, training. Work2Future Job Fair Tips Handout: Click Here
- Armed Forces Employer Partnership - finding jobs for Reservists from all Service branches and their family members.
- 311VET - an interactive Q&A service for any Veteran that will help users find general information about VA Benefits, anywhere, anytime. This is a
6 month pilot program at the end of which the team will review feedback and make a determination on the sustainment of the program. Text your
question to "311Vet" or download the app from the Apple store or Google Play store.
- veterans2work.org - Cloud Computing Career Launch Program free of charge to qualifying Post-9/11 veterans and active duty spouses.
Details on the website.
- Oracle job training - Helping Veterans Transition from the Armed Forces to Civilian Careers Click on the link for further information.
- Security jobs for vets! - Get the facts on security jobs & find work now!
- Protecting Our Seniors- The Nursing Home Abuse Center (NHAC) was founded on time-honored principles of restoring dignity for some of our
most vulnerable and valuable citizens.
- Veterans and Substance Abuse: The many sides of the problem. Drug abuse among veterans is higher than in most other civilian
populations. This is due, in large part, to post-traumatic stress disorder, which plagues combat veterans, especially those who have endured
- Home Buying Resources for Veterans, The Realty Medics. Finding an option for both veterans and active service members in search for any
possible financing resources which they can use to purchase their home.